Terms and Conditions
These Terms constitute a binding agreement between You and Jobs Cornwall and are deemed accepted by You each time that You use or access JobsCornwall.com. If You do not accept the Terms stated here, do not use JobsCornwall.com or its services.
JobsCornwall.com allows Users to create individual profiles, which may include personal information, and to make these profiles, or aspects thereof, public.
JobsCornwall.com may revise these Terms at any time by posting an updated version to this Web page. You should visit this page periodically to review the most current Terms because they are binding on You.
Users who violate these Terms may have their access and use of JobsCornwall.com suspended or terminated, at JobsCornwall.com's discretion.
Use of Content
All content on JobsCornwall.com is protected by JobsCornwall.com copyright. You are not permitted to copy or redistribute any content, images or text without prior written consent.
All User Must Agree To Not:
1) Breach these terms and conditions
2) Use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods
3) Violate or attempt to violate the security of JobsCornwall.com including attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation
4) Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting
5) Reverse engineer or decompile any parts of any JobsCornwall.com
6) Post any content or material that promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities, or endorses or provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating media
7) Post any CV or Profile, or apply for any job on behalf of another party
8) Share with a third party any login credentials to JobsCornwall.com
9) Delete or alter any material posted by any other person or entity
10) Use the JobsCornwall.com for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content, CV, or job posting that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by JobsCornwall.com's discretion
11) Post any CV which is not a genuine CV
You are responsible for maintaining Your account profile and password. You agree to contact JobsCornwall.com of any unauthorised use of Your account.
Users Agree That:
1) Applying for a job on JobsCornwall.com automatically emails the organisation that posted the job. You have then given permission for that organisation to contact you regarding your application.
2) When You register with JobsCornwall.com, You will be asked to create an account and provide JobsCornwall.com with certain information including, without limitation, a valid email address (Your "Information").
3) Any Profile You submit must be accurate and describe You, an individual person.
4) You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for your profile, content and accuracy of any CV or material contained therein placed by You on JobsCornwall.com
5) JobsCornwall.com reserves the right to delete Your account and all of Your Information after a significant duration of inactivity.
6) JobsCornwall.com reserves the right to remove profile and CV, which in the reasonable exercise of JobsCornwall.com's discretion, does not comply with the above Terms, or if any content is posted that JobsCornwall.com believes is not in the best interest of JobsCornwall.com
Terms Applicable to Employers, Recruiters, Charities and Voluntary Organisations
1) You are solely responsible for the posting of your jobs. JobsCornwall.com
2) You understand and acknowledge that if You cancel Your employer account or Your employer account is terminated, then all your account details and jobs will be permanently deleted
Job Postings Must Not Contain:
1) Any hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorised by JobsCornwall.com
2) More than 1 job title or description per job posting
3) Inaccurate, false, or misleading information
4) Material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 16
You May Not Use JobsCornwall.com To:
1) Post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property
2) Post jobs or other advertisements for competitors of JobsCornwall.com or post jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with JobsCornwall.com
3) Sell, promote or advertise products or services
4) Post any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship, multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement
5) Post any business opportunity that requires an up front or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents
6) Promote any opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment
7) Advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature
8) Endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue
9) Promote a particular religion
JobsCornwall.com reserves the right to remove any job posting or content, which in the reasonable exercise of JobsCornwall.com's discretion, does not comply with the above Terms, or if any content is posted that JobsCornwall.com believes is not in the best interest of JobsCornwall.com
JobsCornwall.com does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of User Content, derivative works from User Content, or any other communications posted by Users nor does JobsCornwall.com endorse any opinions expressed by Users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at Your own risk.
Jobs Cornwall is not responsible for any email content (including email attachments) communicated via email from candidates applying for jobs postings.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless JobsCornwall.com, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) any User Content or other material You provide to JobsCornwall.com, (ii) Your use of any JobsCornwall.com Content, or (iii) Your breach of these Terms. JobsCornwall.com shall provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL JobsCornwall.com, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON JobsCornwall.com BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA, LOST EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE JobsCornwall.com SITE AND THE JobsCornwall.com CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT JobsCornwall.com IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.