Restaurant Manager - The Liskeard Tavern- Whitbread Inn
We are currently recruiting for a Restaurant manager to join the established team of 30 in this site. This site does roughly 30-36k in weekly sales. This is a 215 seater restaurant with a large beer garden and a 67 bedroom Premier inn Hotel next door. There is free on site parking at site and immediate links to the A38.
Salary: £33,000- £36,750
Offering more than just a great career opportunity that starts with the very best induction training, there’s a salary of up to £36,750, great discounts and benefits as well as the chance to earn a whopping bonus!
Reporting to the General Manager, our Restaurant Managers play a pivotal part in the daily success and running of the restaurant. It’s all about creating a winning team and delivering the best service to our guests.
It takes a great team to deliver a best in class restaurant experience, so you’ll…
- Support the General Manager in the recruitment, induction and on boarding of any new team members.
- Demonstrate your leadership with a hands-on approach and effective communication, engaging and motivating your team through pre-shift briefs.
- Drive high individual performance through regular one to ones and coaching, ensuring they understand their goals
- Have an eye for detail, high standards and the ability to thrive in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Show passion for the brand, ensuring your team are as knowledgeable and confident as you are
We want you to be the best you can be and so we will give you the tools to manage labour and cost margins effectively. It’s up to you to show what you’ve got when it comes to driving sales and revenue, proactively using guest feedback to maximise opportunities.
We’re an innovative business so you’ll champion change and implement this with the team.
If you want to be part of a dynamic management team and our vision, develop yourself in a market leading company and have the skills, personality and passion to create moments that matter for our teams and guests then apply now!
Closing Date: 11th June 2023