Location: Plymouth,South West|Devon
Designate Restaurant Manager - Devon Area- Beefeater
In Whitbread our priority will always be to develop our internal talent to support them with their career goals and retain top talent in the business. As we continue to expand our portfolio we also need to look for external talent to support this and to invite different thinking and cultural add. We are now actively looking for the talent of the future. Initially the roles will operate alongside existing Managers until a suitable location becomes available. This is a great opportunity to learn the business from experienced team. We want to make sure our Managers have great work life balance so any permanent location will be within either 30 miles or 1 hour travel from your home.
Salary: £31,202- £35,000 (depending on experience)
Offering more than just a great career opportunity that starts with the very best induction training, great discounts and benefits as well as the chance to earn a whopping bonus!
Reporting to the General Manager, our Restaurant Managers play a pivotal part in the daily success and running of the restaurant. It’s all about creating a winning team and delivering the best service to our guests.
It takes a great team to deliver a best in class restaurant experience, so you’ll…
- Support the General Manager in the recruitment, induction and on boarding of any new team members.
- Demonstrate your leadership with a hands-on approach and effective communication, engaging and motivating your team through pre-shift briefs.
- Drive high individual performance through regular one to ones and coaching, ensuring they understand their goals
- Have an eye for detail, high standards and the ability to thrive in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Show passion for the brand, ensuring your team are as knowledgeable and confident as you are
We want you to be the best you can be and so we will give you the tools to manage labour and cost margins effectively. It’s up to you to show what you’ve got when it comes to driving sales and revenue, proactively using guest feedback to maximise opportunities.
We’re an innovative business so you’ll champion change and implement this with the team.
What’s in it for you
In addition to a competitive salary, you'll also benefit from:
- Full induction and training.
- Excellent access to training and development programmes.
- The top tools and systems to achieve your KPI's
- 25% off in Whitbread Restaurants and up to 50% off Premier Inn hotels.
- High street and retail discounts, including phone packages, cinema tickets and Gym membership.
If you want to be part of a dynamic management team and our vision, develop yourself in a market leading company and have the skills, personality and passion to create moments that matter for our teams and guests then apply now!
Job Reference: 801110
Apply for this job
Closing Date: 07/04/2023