RESTAURANT NAME: Loggans Moor Brewers Fayre
LOCATION: Hayle (TR27 5DG)
HOURS: 38 hours per week
SALARY: Up to £11.00 per hour (T&C's apply)
At Brewers Fayre we do Chef jobs differently. Award-winning training. All the support you need. And brilliant career prospects. It's about giving our own people a great experience, so they give our guests the quality meals and family-friendly atmosphere of your local that appeals to everyone, young and old.
Your hands-on support in the kitchen helps the team deliver the lot, for tables of grateful guests. And if you make them feel special, we’ll make you feel special too. Supporting you. Developing your skills. Giving you a chance to grow. In a team that’s always there for each other.
What does it take to join our team?
A love of food. The ability to pick up new skills quickly and being a team player will help you thrive here, where we all pull together. If you’ve worked in a busy kitchen before, maybe as a kitchen porter, that helps. But we can teach you all you need to know.
Our fantastic offer
- Full induction and our free, award-winning apprenticeships
- Grow your career anywhere with over 1,300 of our hotels and restaurants
- Up to 60% off our hotels and 25% off meals in our restaurants. Meals on shift for £2
- Money off retail, your utility bills, travel, cinema trips, supermarkets and more
- Share in our success and plan for the future with our sharesave scheme.
Brewers Fayre, part of the Whitbread Group
You may not instantly recognise the name Whitbread, but you’ll certainly know our brands. We are the hospitality experts and opportunity is everywhere. For our business, our guests, and our fantastic people. So get better qualifications. Gain more experience. Develop. Because, as you become better, we become better. Because at Whitbread, we make it together.
Closing Date: 27th October 2022