RESTAURANT NAME: Trevithick Inn Table Table
LOCATION: Cambourne (TR14 7NF)
HOURS: 6 hours a week, Friday and Saturday morning
SALARY: Up to £9.60 per hour
At Table Table, every guest wants a great experience… You are at the heart of making sure that every guest can feel comfortable in a clean, safe and tidy environment whilst they eat and drink in our restaurant.
We need you to do this by being committed to what you do, having a keen eye for detail, the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst displaying passion, drive & enthusiasm to make things happen- both for our guests and the business.
What you need
Experience for the role isn’t essential, we’re more interested in what you could bring as a person. You’ll need to:
- Have great communication skills
- Be organised and happy to engage with our guest and team.
- Have positive attitude and a passion to deliver your work to the highest standards.
What I’ll be doing as a Cleaner?
You’ll be working independently but part of a wider team, you’ll be responsible for:
- Ensuring all areas of the restaurant (inside and out) are cleaned on a regular basis
- Perform and document routine inspections and maintenance activities
- Working safely with required chemicals ensuring all areas meet our high brand standards.
Our fantastic offer
- We’ve been a Top Employer for twelve years running
- Full induction and training - just for starters
- Free, award-winning apprenticeship that means you can earn while you learn
- No zero-hours contracts - minimum guaranteed hours
- Grow your career anywhere. Hotels, pubs and restaurants, across the UK and beyond
- Discounts on everything from hotels and restaurants, to shops, gyms and eye tests
- We’ll even match what you give to your favourite charities.
Table Table, part of the Whitbread Group
It’s not just about bringing the best out of you. Or joining an inclusive business where anyone can build the career they want. Or enjoying being part of a great team and getting the job done. It’s not even about helping to write an exciting new chapter in our 275-year-old story. It’s about taking every opportunity we give you to constantly improve. To get better qualifications. To develop your skills. To gain more experience. To become a better person. Because, as you become better, we become better. Because at Whitbread, we make it together.
Ready to take your career to the next level at Whitbread? Then apply now.
Whitbread is an inclusive employer. We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, trans sexual, non-binary or use another term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job Reference: 765484
Apply for this job
Closing Date: 01/07/2022