We need YOU!
At: Wadebridge Premier Inn
Role: Nights Team Member - Lone Working
Hours: Full or Part Time
Rate of Pay: Up to £ 10.00 per Hour
Plus, you can earn free nationally recognised qualifications with our award-winning apprenticeship programme!
At Premier Inn, our mission is to help the nation rest easy. That’s only made possible by our hardworking, safety-conscious night team. Nothing if not flexible, their ability to handle hotel operations throughout the night, and make sure everyone has everything they need, means guests get the best possible experience as well as a great night’s sleep.
What you need
If you don’t have experience as a night receptionist or night porter, that’s OK. It’s about what you bring as a person. If you can offer the following skills and qualities, we want to hear from you.
- Comfortable working on your own as well as with others.
- Meticulous in following procedures and a stickler for health and safety.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to keep a cool head in a crisis.
- Top-notch organisation yet flexible enough to adapt to the needs of our guests and business.
- Passion for delivering an amazing experience to our guests, no matter what time of night.
Because of the working hours, you will need to be 18 or over.
What will I do as a Night Team Member?
- Depending on the size and structure of the hotel you will work alone, or in a pair or trio to make sure everyone in our hotels are safe and well-looked after throughout the night.
- Provide a friendly, approachable service so guests feel they can ask our night supervisor teams a question at any time.
- Complete corridor checks, noise patrols, and make sure guests are in an environment where they can sleep soundly.
Work with Whitbread
Premier Inn, the UK’s most loved hotel, is part of the Whitbread family alongside some of the UK’s best-known restaurant brands. We’re truly proud to give great experiences to millions of guests and create long-term career opportunities for people just like you! In fact, in 2021 we were voted a Top Employer for the eleventh year running.
We’re also proud to have a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is welcome and feels able to be themselves. We want to continue to attract people from all walks of life. In return, you’ll get the chance to shine with our award-winning induction and training and the opportunity to build a career at Whitbread.
And if that wasn’t enough, you’ll enjoy a range of great benefits like:
- Whitbread’s Privilege Card, which gives you up to 60% discount on hotel rooms and 25% discount across our restaurant brands
- huge discounts on our famous Premier Inn Hypnos Mattresses, pillows, and beds
- discounted on-shift meals, starting from £2 or 50% off the standard menu price
- Costco membership and other retail, gym and leisure discounts including Virgin Experience Days and O2 Open Employee discount.
On top of all that, there are financial benefits like a pension and annual Sharesave schemes; wellbeing benefits including eye health and Vision Express discounts; and we’ll help you support the charities you care about by matching what you give.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now.
Closing Date: 29th March 2022