We need YOU!
At: Whitbread Inns The Liskeard Tavern, PL14 3FG
Role: Team Leader
Hours: 40 Per Week
Rate of Pay: £11.30 Per Hour
Plus, you can earn free nationally recognised qualifications with our award-winning apprenticeship programme!
At Whitbread Inns every department works together to deliver a great guest experience… From the restaurant, to the bar, to the kitchen. It’s all about getting the best from each member of the team and working together, in a fast-paced environment to bring great experiences to the guest.
Your skills and experience
- Proven success in leading a team.
- Proven success in delivering outstanding customer experience
- Ability to learn new skills quickly, multitask and remain calm under pressure.
What is a Restaurant Team Leader?
- Working alongside the Restaurant Manager, you’ll be a key member of the management team. You’ll be an all-round expert when it comes to creating and delivering excellent guest satisfaction.
- You’ll be responsible for knowing our latest drinks and food menu inside-out, leading from the front, you’ll ensure the team working the floor, bar and kitchen communicate well and effectively to deliver a seamless restaurant operation, getting stuck in to help and support your team whenever they need it.
- As a Restaurant Team Leader, you will give ongoing coaching and training to the team to ensure our high standards are achieved and maintained.
Work with Whitbread
At Whitbread, we’ve a proven 278-year track record of helping people reach their full potential. We were voted a Top Employer for the ELEVENTH year running in 2021.
As a Team Member, you’ll build a career with Whitbread, enjoy the chance to shine every day with our training programmes steering you on your path to even more. Plus, there’s great benefits like:
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members or friends)
- The Whitbread Privilege Card giving you 25% discount across our Restaurant brands such as Beefeater and Brewers Fayre, and up to 50% on hotel rooms
- Huge discounts on our ‘Premier Inn famous’ Hypnos mattresses and beds
- Pension scheme with employer contribution and Annual Sharesave scheme
- 50% off food whilst on shift
If you didn’t know… Whitbread is known for the UK’s most loved hotel Premier Inn and some of the best-known restaurant brands. Over the years we’ve grown to have restaurants across the nation. There are no limits to your ambition. We’re truly proud to give great experiences to millions of guests and create long term career opportunities for people like you!
If all of this sounds like you…. Apply today to start your Whitbread journey!
Job Reference: 752376
Apply for this job
Closing Date: 05/03/2022