We need YOU!
At: Wadebridge Premier Inn PL27 6BN
Role: Kitchen Team Member
Hours: Full and Part Time Available
Rate of Pay: Up to £10.56
Plus, you can earn free nationally recognized qualifications with our award-winning apprenticeship program!
At Premier Inn, our mission is to help the nation rest easy. And that includes enjoying great food when they’re with us. That’s only made possible by our dedicated and uber-organised kitchen teams. You will be at the heart of making sure every guest has the best possible experience, by preparing, cooking, and presenting delicious meals with every order.
What you need
Some experience would be great (especially if you’ve been a kitchen porter, night kitchen porter, or something similar) but it isn’t essential. It’s more about what you bring as a person. If you can offer the following skills and qualities, we want to hear from you.
- A natural ability to learn new things quickly.
- Top-notch organisation and a keen eye for detail.
- Confidence talking with guests and working with your team.
- Enthusiasm for food, cooking, and achieving high standards.
- Passion for delivering an amazing experience to our guests.
What will I do as a Kitchen Team Member?
- Work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment, taking pride in keeping the kitchen and all catering equipment clean and well-maintained.
- Support the Kitchen Team Leader in all kinds of ways, from preparing our famous Premier Inn Breakfast to delivering our delicious dinner service.
- Get hands on, bringing a strong team player approach to act as an assistant and take on any challenge.
Work with Whitbread
Premier Inn, the UK’s most loved hotel, is part of the Whitbread family alongside some of the UK’s best-known restaurant brands. We’re truly proud to give great experiences to millions of guests and create long-term career opportunities for people just like you! In fact, in 2021 we were voted a Top Employer for the eleventh year running.
We’re also proud to have a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is welcome and feels able to be themselves. We want to continue to attract people from all walks of life. In return, you’ll get the chance to shine with our award-winning induction and training and the opportunity to build a career at Whitbread.
And if that wasn’t enough, you’ll enjoy a range of great benefits like:
- Whitbread’s Privilege Card, which gives you up to 60% discount on hotel rooms and 25% discount across our restaurant brands
- huge discounts on our famous Premier Inn Hypnos Mattresses, pillows, and beds
- discounted on-shift meals, starting from £2 or 50% off the standard menu price
- Costco membership and other retail, gym and leisure discounts including Virgin Experience Days and O2 Open Employee discount.
On top of all that, there are financial benefits like a pension and annual Sharesave schemes; wellbeing benefits including eye health and Vision Express discounts; and we’ll help you support the charities you care about by matching what you give.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now.
We welcome your application, whatever your background or situation. Whitbread is an inclusive employer and we believe there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We strongly encourage anyone from under-represented groups to build a career with us. Under-represented groups include women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, trans sexual, non binary or use another term). We are open to part-time and flexible working and will try to support this where we can.
Job Reference: 749313
Apply for this job
Closing Date: 29/03/2022