We need YOU!
At: Bodmin Premier Inn
Role: Reception Team Member
Hours: 23 hours per week, permanent
Rate of Pay: Up to £ 9.60 per hour
Plus, you can earn free nationally recognised qualifications with our award-winning apprenticeship programme!
At Premier Inn, our mission is to help the nation rest easy. You’ll create a guest first impression from the moment they walk through the door to the time they leave, your welcoming words and smile will help all our guest’s feel at ease, enjoy their stay and want to return, time after time.
What you need
You don’t need previous hotel experience to join us in this role. It’s all about what you can bring as a person. You’ll need to:
- Be comfortable working as part of a team, in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a passion and natural flair for delivering an outstanding level of customer service and dealing with a wide variety of people.
- Have good computer skills.
- Be a natural problem solver.
What will I do as a Reception Team Member?
- Welcome and check guests into the hotel for their stay.
- Be on hand to answer any questions or queries you’ll be more than happy to share your knowledge about our products and services; as well as the local area and surroundings.
- Understand our systems and brand standards that enable you to deliver an outstanding guest experience.
- Be able to deal a problem, should it arise, and go the extra mile to solve it.
Work with Whitbread
Premier Inn, the UK’s most loved hotel, is part of the Whitbread family alongside some of the UK’s best-known restaurant brands. We’re truly proud to give great experiences to millions of guests and create long-term career opportunities for people just like you! In fact, in 2021 we were voted a Top Employer for the eleventh year running.
We’re also proud to have a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is welcome and feels able to be themselves. We want to continue to attract people from all walks of life. In return, you’ll get the chance to shine with our award-winning induction and training and the opportunity to build a career at Whitbread.
And if that wasn’t enough, you’ll enjoy a range of great benefits like:
- Whitbread’s Privilege Card, which gives you up to 60% discount on hotel rooms and 25% discount across our restaurant brands
- huge discounts on our famous Premier Inn Hypnos Mattresses, pillows, and beds
- discounted on-shift meals, starting from £2 or 50% off the standard menu price
- Costco membership and other retail, gym and leisure discounts including Virgin Experience Days and O2 Open Employee discount.
On top of all that, there are financial benefits like a pension and annual Sharesave schemes; wellbeing benefits including eye health and Vision Express discounts; and we’ll help you support the charities you care about by matching what you give.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now.
Job Reference: 748124
Apply for this job
Closing Date: 28/02/2022