We need YOU!
At: Camborne Premier Inn - 110 Bedrooms
Role: Maintenance Team Member
Hours: 25 hours over 5 days
Rate of Pay: Up to £ 10.25 per hour
Plus, you can earn free nationally recognised qualifications with our award-winning apprenticeship programme!
Our people help to make the biggest difference within our Premier Inn hotels. If you enjoy variety and you are at your best when being part of a team as well as being passionate about delivering excellent guest service through your high-quality maintenance work, this role is for you!
Skills and experience
Whilst you will receive a structured induction and ongoing training to support you in your role, we are also looking for the following skills and experience:
- Building maintenance experience - painter & decorator, plumbing, joiner, electrician or all round handy person!
- Confidence in engaging with guests.
What is a Maintenance Team Member?
- Completion of a wide variety of tasks and jobs with our hotels, from touching up paintwork, fixing a broken door or mending a leaking tap.
- Deliver fantastic guest experience through quality of your work or any engagement you may have with guests.
Work with Whitbread
Premier Inn, the UK’s most loved hotel, is part of the Whitbread family alongside some of the UK’s best-known restaurant brands. We’re truly proud to give great experiences to millions of guests and create long-term career opportunities for people just like you! In fact, in 2021 we were voted a Top Employer for the eleventh year running.
We’re also proud to have a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is welcome and feels able to be themselves. We want to continue to attract people from all walks of life. In return, you’ll get the chance to shine with our award-winning induction and training and the opportunity to build a career at Whitbread.
And if that wasn’t enough, you’ll enjoy a range of great benefits like:
- Whitbread’s Privilege Card, which gives you up to 60% discount on hotel rooms and 25% discount across our restaurant brands
- huge discounts on our famous Premier Inn Hypnos Mattresses, pillows, and beds
- discounted on-shift meals, starting from £2 or 50% off the standard menu price
- Costco membership and other retail, gym and leisure discounts including Virgin Experience Days and O2 Open Employee discount.
On top of all that, there are financial benefits like a pension and annual Sharesave schemes; wellbeing benefits including eye health and Vision Express discounts; and we’ll help you support the charities you care about by matching what you give.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now.
Job Reference: 747729
Apply for this job
Closing Date: 04/02/2022