Restaurant Team Leader
Loggans Moor, Brewers Fayre
Hours:30-40 hours per week
Starting hourly rate: £10.30
At Brewers Fayre every department works together to deliver a great guest experience… From the restaurant, to the bar, to the kitchen. It’s all about getting the best from each member of the team and working together, in a fast-paced environment to bring great experiences to the guest.
We have an award-winning apprenticeship programme too, so could offer you the opportunity to earn qualifications alongside completing your core training for the role.
Your skills and experience
- Proven success in leading a team.
- Proven success in delivering outstanding customer experience
- Ability to learn new skills quickly, multitask and remain calm under pressure.
What is a Restaurant Team Leader?
- Working alongside the Restaurant Manager, you’ll be a key member of the management team. You’ll be an all-round expert when it comes to creating and delivering excellent guest satisfaction.
- You’ll be responsible for knowing our latest drinks and food menu inside-out, leading from the front, you’ll ensure the team working the floor, bar and kitchen communicate well and effectively to deliver a seamless restaurant operation, getting stuck in to help and support your team whenever they need it.
- As a Restaurant Team Leader, you will give ongoing coaching and training to the team to ensure our high standards are achieved and maintained.
Work with Whitbread
If you didn’t know… Whitbread is known for the UK’s most loved hotel Premier Inn and some of the best-known restaurant brands. Over the years we’ve grown to have Hotels and Restaurants across the UK, Ireland, Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Man and Germany. There are no limits to your ambition. We’re truly proud to give great experiences to millions of guests and create long term career opportunities for people like you!
We have a 278-year proven track record of helping people reach their full potential and have been voted a Top Employer for the ELEVENTH year running in 2021.
We’re proud to have a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is welcome and truly feels able to be themselves. Our aim is to continue to attract, and welcome, a diverse range of applicants from all walks of life to help improve and develop our team every day.
As a Team Member, not only will you get the opportunity to build a career with Whitbread, you’ll enjoy the chance to shine every day with our award-winning induction and training programmes but we will also offer a range of great benefits also, which include:
- Exclusive Employee Offers
- Whitbread’s Privilege Card gives you up to 60% discount on hotel rooms across UK, Ireland and Germany and 25% discount across our restaurant brands
- You will also benefit from huge Discounts on our famous Premier Inn Hypnos Mattresses, pillows and beds
- Whilst on shift, choose from our special menu, with meals starting from £2 or get 50% off the standard menu
- Financial Wellbeing Benefits
- Pension scheme with employer contribution
- Annual Sharesave (Save As You Earn) Scheme
- Physical, Mental & Emotional Wellbeing Benefits
- MyGym & MyActive discounts
- Discounts on Cycling Products at Halfords
- Access to Hospitality Action (our Employee Assistance Programme), offering a wide range of support options for you and your family
- Eye Health and Vision Express Discount
- Recognition and Discounts
- MyRewards platform, where you recognise and are recognised for delivering the best guest and team experiences. It’s also where you’ll be rewarded for top performance during trading or team incentives
- Perks at Work Portal, offering a wide range of retail and leisure discounts
- O2 Open Employee Discount
- Virgin Experience Days
- Costco Membership
- Charity – we want to support and celebrate your dedication to charitable causes close to your heart through:
- Raise & Match Scheme
- Give and Match Scheme
If all of this sounds like you…. Apply today to start your Whitbread journey!
Job Reference: 726064
Closing Date: 31/10/2021