Cleaning Team Member - Whitbread Inns
The Liskeard Tavern
Hours: 9 hours per week
Starting hourly rate: Up to £8.91 per hour.
At Whitbread Inns every guest wants a great experience… You are at the heart of making sure that every guest can feel comfortable in a clean, safe and tidy environment whilst they eat and drink in our restaurant.
We need you to do this by being committed to what you do, having a keen eye for detail, the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst displaying passion, drive & enthusiasm to make things happen- both for our guests and the business.
Your skills and experience
Experience for the role isn’t essential, we’re more interested in what you could bring as a person. You’ll need to:
- Have great communication skills
- Be organised and happy to engage with our guest and team.
- Have positive attitude and a passion to deliver your work to the highest standards.
What is a Cleaner?
You’ll be working independently but part of a wider team, you’ll be responsible for:
- Ensuring all areas of the restaurant (inside and out) are cleaned on a regular basis
- Perform and document routine inspections and maintenance activities
- Working safely with required chemicals ensuring all areas meet our high brand standards.
Work with Whitbread
If you didn’t know… Whitbread is known for the UK’s most loved hotel Premier Inn and some of the best-known restaurant brands. Over the years we’ve grown to have Hotels and Restaurants across the UK, Ireland, Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Man and Germany. There are no limits to your ambition. We’re truly proud to give great experiences to millions of guests and create long term career opportunities for people like you!
We have a 278-year proven track record of helping people reach their full potential and have been voted a Top Employer for the ELEVENTH year running in 2021.
We’re proud to have a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is welcome and truly feels able to be themselves. Our aim is to continue to attract, and welcome, a diverse range of applicants from all walks of life to help improve and develop our team every day.
As a Team Member, not only will you get the opportunity to build a career with Whitbread, you’ll enjoy the chance to shine every day with our award-winning induction and training programmes but we will also offer a range of great benefits also, which include:
- Exclusive Employee Offers
- Whitbread’s Privilege Card gives you up to 60% discount on hotel rooms across UK, Ireland and Germany and 25% discount across our restaurant brands
- You will also benefit from huge Discounts on our famous Premier Inn Hypnos Mattresses, pillows and beds
- Whilst on shift, choose from our special menu, with meals starting from £2 or get 50% off the standard menu
- Financial Wellbeing Benefits
- Pension scheme with employer contribution
- Annual Sharesave (Save As You Earn) Scheme
- Physical, Mental & Emotional Wellbeing Benefits
- MyGym & MyActive discounts
- Discounts on Cycling Products at Halfords
- Access to Hospitality Action (our Employee Assistance Programme), offering a wide range of support options for you and your family
- Eye Health and Vision Express Discount
- Recognition and Discounts
- MyRewards platform, where you recognise and are recognised for delivering the best guest and team experiences. It’s also where you’ll be rewarded for top performance during trading or team incentives
- Perks at Work Portal, offering a wide range of retail and leisure discounts
- O2 Open Employee Discount
- Virgin Experience Days
- Costco Membership
- Charity – we want to support and celebrate your dedication to charitable causes close to your heart through:
- Raise & Match Scheme
- Give and Match Scheme
If all of this sounds like you…. Apply today to start your Whitbread journey!
Closing Date: 28th October 2021