My client, an established gift retail operation are looking to recruit x 2 Production Operatives, this will be an immediate and it is a three month temp ongoing role.
Since their launch in 1996, they have become a leading art & greetings card retailer in the South West. We sell a wide selection of cards, wrapping paper, art prints, canvas art & gifts direct to customers through a network of retail galleries in Cornwall and Devon and a burgeoning online presence.
The ideal candidates will have some production line experience, be comfortable with physical work, be a team player.
This position is 40 hours per week, paying £11 per hour and working Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:00 with a half hour unpaid lunch break.
However, some weekend working, and Bank Holiday cover ( Time and half paid for any bank holidays worked) may be required subject to the needs of the business.
This work will focus on the production of framed prints and canvas for some of the week, working on various stations across our framing factory.
The role involves:
- All aspects of contract picture framing
- Including glazing and using machinery
- Picking and loading products for dispatch as required by the stores/delivery and Mail Order Department.
- Communicating information regarding damages/returns and stock rotation to the Factory Manager so that appropriate action can be taken.
- Maintaining accurate paperwork to drive stock accuracy.
- To work as part of a team, support colleagues and be collaborative in working practices
- Carry out 100% checks on all orders picked
- A full driving licence and/or forklift licence would be beneficial but not a necessity
- Carry out any ad hoc duties working in the warehouse as requested by the Factory Manager
To find out more about this role, please send your cv in the first instance to Charlie@cornwallstaffagency.co.uk