Job Title: Production Operative
Location: Nr Newquay
Salary: £11.00 per hour
Hours: Monday – Friday 06:00-15:00 or 09:00 – 18:00 approx. and will include SOME weekends.
We currently have vacancies for 3 Production/Warehouse Operatives and are on the lookout for enthusiastic individuals to join our client’s team on an ongoing basis. Ideally you should enjoy working in a fast paced, target driven environment.
We are looking for a reliable, and hard-working persons to join a Production team working at a fresh fish factory near Newquay.
Duties to include (but not exhaustive):
- Working / picking in the freezer and deli areas (full PPE provided)
- Goods inwards, loading and unloading, grading fresh fish and icing.
- Accurately picking both fresh fish & live shellfish customer orders
- Reducing waste through quality checking and reducing picking errors
- Following food hygiene and health and safety policies e.g. Clean-as-you-go
- Assisting other areas as required
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Previous production experience would be advantageous, preferably in the fresh produce area but not essential.
- Good time management, punctual and reliable
- Flexible approach to overtime during peak periods
- Accurate, with good organisational skills.
- Well-developed English language communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to deliver exceptional service to customer.
- Demonstrates drive and positive approach to work.
- Team player
- Willing to learn.
- Able to work well independently, must be enthusiastic and self-motivated.
These roles are immediate starts and are temp ongoing and could become perm for the right candidates.
We pay weekly and you accrue holiday pay.
Call now on 01726 879600 or apply online for immediate consideration and start.