Job Title: Warehouse / Manufacturing Operative
Salary: 11.50 per hour
Hours: 14.00 to 22.00
Our client is looking to recruit 2 Manufacturing / Assembly Operatives for positions in the Bodmin Area.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week and some overtime may be available depending on the workload each week. The working hours for these roles will be 14.00 to 22.00 Monday to Friday. You will be required to work 06.00 to 14.00 for the first 2 weeks for training.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Assembly of large wooden products for the supply to the construction trade
• Working from drawings to produce products
• Using both hand and power tools on a daily basis
• Machine Operation (Full training is given on these machines)
• Heavy Lifting
• Working in a team to produce items within given time scales
• General Labouring & keeping work areas tidy
• Excellent Teamworking skills and a desire to learn and develop are essential
The ideal candidate will have some experience of working with tools in the past and we are looking for long term contracts with good reliability from candidates.
Job Ref: BOD2604PM
Closing Date: 22/05/2021