Hospital waiting staff required - Ward Hosts
My client, a busy public service operation in Truro is seeking to appoint a Ward Host with immediate starts.
The right candidate will need to work in a high-pressured environment, need to work at speed, work to deadlines and as part of a team or alone.
- Carrying out the preparation and service of breakfast, lunch and dinner plus tea and coffee runs which will be detailed by ways of menus in the wards.
- Take orders and complete written records as necessary for hot and cold temperature logs and undertake mandatory
- Cleaning of catering and associated areas
- Food safety level 2 required- we can provide free online training.
For this role, you would need an in-date DBS, we can process one for you at a cost of £38.60, this can be deducted over two weeks’ pay.
PPE and full training provided including infection control in COVID -19 units.
- Ongoing full time and part time hours with immediate starts & regular shifts 7am – 7pm.
- This will include weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Monday to Friday- £9.65.
- Saturdays- £13.17.
- Sundays- £16.95.
We pay weekly, every Friday, plus holiday.
For this great immediate opportunity please apply now, we look forward to speaking to you