Hospital waiting staff required - Ward Hosts
My client, a busy public service operation in Truro is seeking to appoint a Ward Host with immediate starts.
The right candidate will need to work in a high-pressured environment, need to work at speed, work to deadlines and as part of a team or alone.
- Carrying out the preparation and service of breakfast, lunch and dinner plus tea and coffee runs which will be detailed by ways of menus in the wards.
- Take orders and complete written records as necessary for hot and cold temperature logs and undertake mandatory
- Cleaning of catering and associated areas
You must have a standard in-date DBS for this role, or willing to pay for one through Cornwall Staff Agency (£38.60).
Level 2 food safety and hygiene training, we can provide online training at no cost to you.
PPE and full training provided including infection control in COVID -19 units.
- Ongoing full time and part time hours with immediate starts & regular shifts 7am – 6:30pm.
- Monday to Friday- £10.90.
- Saturdays- £14.62.
- Sundays- £18.97.
We pay weekly, every Friday, plus holiday.
For this great immediate opportunity please apply now, we look forward to speaking to you.