Location: Cornwall - Work From Home
Salary: Excellent basic plus uncapped commission
Hours: Full or Part Time - flexible hours to suit
We're looking for a Telesales Executive (work from home) to join our Digital Marketing company. We are a Google Partner and have been helping our clients grow for 10 years.
Due to our expanding business we're looking for someone to join us on a full-time or part-time basis, hours flexible to suit you.
- Flexible hours to suit you, set your own schedule.
- Excellent pay & uncapped commission.
- Work from home.
- PC & phone provided if needed.
- Be part of a great team offering a great service.
- Support from our in-house business development manager.
As Telesales Executive, you will be responsible for passing live opportunities that you have generated over to our in-house Business Development Manager who will then close the deal for you to earn a commission.
You will play a critical role in helping to deliver real success to the business. This is a challenging and rewarding role that will require you to be a passionate and energetic team player who is achievement oriented. Working in a direct sales environment, you’ll need to have a structured approach to your responsibilities, including strong objection handling and strong influencing skills.
- Experience working within a B2B telemarketing environment - 3 years (preferred).
- Experience working within a digital marketing environment - 1 year (preferred).
- Highly driven and motivated and exceptional at generating leads via cold calling methods which are passed over to the in-house Business
Development Manager to close of which we have a very high rate of conversion
- Demonstrable track record of high performance and tenacity to succeed in a fast-moving sales technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team environment
- Keen to learn new technologies and techniques
- Enthusiastic and polite
- A high level of proficiency:
- Outbound telesales (cold calling) to generate leads
- Target driven individual with strong business acumen.
- Provide sound information and advice, identify the needs of the customer, and provide the right solution
- Proven ability to generate new business and source leads.
- Providing feedback on customer trends and requirements
- Fluent and excellent English speaking is a necessity
Skills We Look For:
Experience selling digital services such as websites, SEO packages, PPC campaigns and Social Media campaigns.
Candidate to be based in Cornwall - preferred.
If you are interested in having a conversation regarding this role, please submit your CV in the first instance.
Job Reference: Telesales
Apply for this job
Closing Date: 27/08/2022