Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Hours: 40 per week
Recruiter: Berry Recruitment
Berry Recruitment are currently seeking a Technical Manager for a client based near Penzance.
The main purpose of this job is to ensure Quality Management Systems are fully implemented as well as ensuring that all product manufactured are safe and meet relevant legislation and customer requirements.
Main tasks of the job will include:
• Implement & monitor Key Performance Indicators.
• Complete raw materials and product traceability and product recall traceability exercises as required.
• TACCP - Threat Assessment & Critical Control Points - TACCP Team Leader. Maintain TACCP documentation.
• HACCP - Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points - HACCP Team Leader. Maintain HACCP documentation, files,
• To oversee and maintain the company COSHH systems.
• To oversee and maintain the company BRC Quality Management Systems including the duties of Management
• To monitor & review the hygiene aspects associated with the company cleaning operations with the Hygiene Manager.
• Maintain raw material and supplier assurance documentation, ensure customer COPs are followed.
• To advise & assist with technical aspects of NPD & Specification development.
• To develop & maintain the company Approved Suppliers & Raw Materials system in association with the
Customers Codes of Practice by ongoing scheduled audits.
• To advise & assist with staff development through training and coaching in relevant areas eg HACCP.
• To co-ordinate customer audits as required. Complete/co-ordinate any corrective action as agreed.
• To oversee management of all Hygiene Audits & Internal Audits and ensure compliance with BRC.
• To maintain company compliance with Trading Standard, Weights & Measures, GM Policy, and The Food Act.
• To maintain company compliance with Customer Specifications.
• Monitor Rentokil activities & maintain the Pestnet Online website.
• Responsible for completing staff inductions & Level 2 Food Safety Training.
• Develop & improve production paperwork, internal production specifications.
• Carry out water sampling, listeria & environmental swabbing as required.
• Maintain technical data sheets (specifications, allergen statements) keeping items up to date & apply needed changes.
• Distributing technical data sheets to customers as needed & answering technical information.
• Weekly meeting with Director
The working hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
In return the company are offering an annual salary of £28,000 per annum which would go up to £30,000pa after completing probationary period.
For more information about this role please and to apply please contact Mariola Slater at Berry Recruitment Cornwall on 07838 378619 or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: MS/CORN/TM
Apply for this job
Closing Date: 31/03/2022