Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £18000 - £35000 DOE
Date Posted: 03/01/2019
Ref: RR 38212
Based in the central Truro area my client is looking to recruit an ambitious tax professional to join their expanding team in the role of Tax Senior.
You will be predominately working with owner managed and entrepreneurial businesses in a role where you will actively contribute towards the success of your client’s businesses.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
• Preparation and review of corporation tax computations
• Taking an active role in the management of key tax milestones, return and payment deadlines
• Corresponding with clients and HMRC
• Preparation of R&D tax credit claims and reports
• Remuneration planning, including share incentive schemes
• Supporting Partners and Managers on the delivery of tax advisory assignments and planning projects
You will have the support and guidance of an approachable senior management team who will help you to achieve your long-term career goals.
To be considered for the role, you will need to be:
• ATT, ACA and/or CTA Part Qualified or Qualified (or equivalent) – full study support if you require it
• Experienced at working within Tax compliance, gained from within a mixed tax and/or corporate tax environment
• An excellent communicator who enjoys building relationships with their clients
• Well organised with strong attention to detail levels
• A real team player who wants to contribute to the overall success of the business.