Job Title: Swimming Pool Manager
Salary: £20k - 22k per year + Exc Benefits
Location: Cornwall, England
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
- Swimming Pool Manager
- Award winning holiday park
- Full Time
- Live in
There is a requirement for an experienced Swimming Pool Manager with strong organisational skills to join the team on a very busy Visit England 4 stars accredited holiday park.
The position is full time.
You will be responsible for the 7 Day management of all aspects of the Swimming Pool Department.
As a senior member of the team, the Swimming Pool Manager is expected to adopt a duty management attitude at all times, always vigilant with strong attention to detail.
You will manage a team of up to approx. 5 staff. You will strive to maximise every opportunity to improve park and business performance whilst leading and training staff members to the deliver outstanding customer service.
- Responsibilities: To include
- Ensuring all areas meet with the high expectations of our customers •
- Ensuring safety of customers and staff •
- Enforcing relevant legislation (health and safety, hygiene, fire etc)
- Pool Water and Enviorment Maintenance/logs • Plant Room Operation/logs
- Ensuring operation of pool booking system for groups and individuals
- Organisation of lessons and school parties
- Marketing of available time to both residents and non-residents
- Compilation, delivering and exceeding budgeted cost control
- Proactively managing change and continuous improvement
- Establishing and communicating to staff members achievement goals
- Recruiting, managing and motivating staff members as well as coaching and developing, supporting and monitoring staff members to encourage promotion • Liaising with the General Manager to prioritise areas of concentration
- Liaising and working cohesively with other departments on park
- General administrative work to include rotas, payroll, and suppliers Successful candidate:
Previous Experience managing busy swimming pool essential , A can-do, will-do person who completes tasks.
You will also be Assertive, diplomatic and “hands on” with Excellent Communication & Organisation Skills.
The role offers an excellent starting salary along with live in accommodation and:
• Monthly Bonus package
• Fantastic team environment
• Discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
• Discount on food & drink
• Full uniform provided where necessary
• Accommodation may be available
To find out more, please send your cv in the first instance
Job Ref: Tchi2541Facebook Twitter LinkedIn