Salary: £10.25 - 10.75 per hour
Recruiter: Cornwall Staff Agency
Our client in Truro is seeking experienced Support Workers for day shift cover, to support adults who have learning disabilities in a supported living environment.
We have a range of shifts available including long days – weekdays and weekends.
This is a temporary, on-going role. You can use choose from the available shifts based on your availability for the week.
What we offer:
- Salary: £10.25 - £10.75 per hour.
- Weekly pay.
- Flexible around you.
- On-call support.
- Immediate starts (with in-date DBS and training).
Essentially you will need:
- 1 years’ experience working within the healthcare sector (essential).
- Manual handling and Safeguarding training with proof of certificates (links can be provided).
- Enhanced DBS check (we can process one at an upfront cost of £57).
- Full UK driver’s license and own transport (preferable but not essential).
You will need to be:
- Committed to providing high quality care and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Have empathy towards our clients.
- A team player and able to work using your own initiative.
- Friendly, Patient, and open minded.
- Be compassionate and have a genuine interest in the well-being of vulnerable people.
If you're interested in hearing further information, please apply with your CV now. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Reference: SupWork
Apply for this job