Salary: £10.50 - 10.50 per hour
Recruiter: Cornwall Staff Agency
Our client is looking for Support Workers to join their friendly team supporting adults with learning difficulties in Redruth. This is temporary, on-going role.
The successful candidates will work shifts, usually 8am – 2pm or 2pm - 9pm however hours can vary.
We have a range of shift patterns available including day shifts - weekdays and weekends.
You will need to be:
- Committed to providing high quality care and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Have empathy towards our clients.
- A team player and able to work using your own initiative.
- Friendly, Patient, and open minded.
- Be compassionate and have a genuine interest in the well-being of vulnerable people.
You must be able to drive as the role will involve taking residents out and about often.
Within this home, the care of residents is of utmost priority and the team acts as a family to provide the highest standard of support for the customers.
New candidates will work alongside existing staff to build their confidence within the role. Workers are supported and will not be thrown into the deep end.
What we offer:
- Salary: £10.50
- Flexible around you
- Weekly pay
- On-call support
- Immediate support (with in-date DBS and training)
Essentially you will need:
- Some experience working within the healthcare sector
- Manual handling and Safeguarding training with evidence of certificates (We can provide training)
- Full UK Driver’s license and own transport
- Enhanced DBS check (Preferable – we can process)
If you believe that you would be a suitable candidate for this role and you are actively seeking employment, please submit your CV in the first instance.
Job Reference: SWRed
Apply for this job