Salary: £10.25 - 12.50 per hour
Recruiter: Cornwall Staff Agency
Support Workers wanted!
We are recruiting for experienced and reliable Support Workers in the Redruth area to support elderly people in a supported living environment.
We have a range of shift patterns available including long days, weekdays and weekends. This is a temporary, on-going role. The role can commence immediately (once DBS and training completed).
You will need to be:
- Committed to providing high quality care and have strong interpersonal skills
- Have empathy towards our clients
- A team player and able to work using your own initiative
- Friendly, Patient and open minded
- Be compassionate and have a genuine interest in the well-being of vulnerable people
Example of some of the shift patterns – 07:30 - 13:30, 16:00 - 22:00 etc
Essentially you will need:
· 1 years' experience working within the healthcare sector (Essential)
· Manual handling and Safeguarding training with evidence of certificates (Can be provided)
· Enhanced DBS check (We can process)
· Full UK driver's license and own transport (Preferable but not essential)
· Flexibility around you
· Weekly pay
· On call support
· Immediate starts (With in date DBS and training)
The salary ranges from £9.30 - £11.20 an hour.
If you think that you are a suitable candidate for this role, please apply now.
Job Reference: SuppWorkRedr