Salary: £10.50 - 11.75 per hour
Recruiter: Cornwall Staff Agency
Our client in Penzance is seeking experienced support workers for day shift cover, to support adults who have learning disabilities in a supported living environment.
We have a range of shift patterns available including long days - weekdays, and weekends. This is a temporary, on-going role. You can choose from available shifts based on your availability.
What we offer:
- Salary: £10.50 - £11.75 per hour.
- Mileage 40p per mile after 15 miles
- Flexible around you.
- Weekly pay.
- On-call support.
- Immediate starts (with in-date DBS and training)
Essentially you will need:
- 1 years’ experience working within the healthcare sector (essential)
- Manual handling and Safeguarding training with evidence of certificates (can be provided)
- Enhanced DBS check (we can process one at a charge of £57)
- Full UK driver's license and own transport (preferable)
You will need to be:
- Committed to providing high quality care and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Have empathy towards our clients.
- A team player and able to work using your own initiative.
- Friendly, Patient, and open minded.
- Be compassionate and have a genuine interest in the well-being of vulnerable people.
If you're interested in hearing further information, please apply with your CV now. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Reference: SWPenz
Apply for this job