Location: Cornwall, England
Salary: £9 - 12 per hour
Recruiter: Cornwall Staff Agency
Support Workers wanted - Seeking Day Staff Workers as well as Night Staff Workers!
We are recruiting for experienced and reliable Support Workers in the Liskeard area to support adults who have learning disabilities in a supported living environment.
We have a range of shift patterns available including long days, weekdays and weekends, and waking nights. This is a temporary, on-going role. You can choose from available shifts based on your availability.
You will need to be:
- Committed to providing high quality care and have strong interpersonal skills
- Have empathy towards our clients
- A team player and able to work using your own initiative
- Friendly, Patient and open minded
- Be compassionate and have a genuine interest in the well-being of vulnerable people
Example of some of the day shift patterns – 10am – 9pm, 8am – 1pm, 4pm – 9pm, 5pm – 10pm, 8am – 6pm etc.
Example of the waking night shift patterns = 9pm - 8am
Essentially you will need:
· 1 years' experience working within the healthcare sector (Essential)
· Manual handling and Safeguarding training with evidence of certificates (Can be provided)
· Enhanced DBS check (We can process)
· Full UK driver's license and own transport (Preferable but not essential)
· Flexibility around you
· Weekly pay
· On call support
· Immediate starts (With in-date DBS and training)
The salary ranges from £9 - £12 an hour.
If you think that you are a suitable candidate for this role, please apply now.
Job Reference: SupportWorkD&N-21/12