Hours: 16-48 Hours a week
Recruiter: RJS Resourcing Ltd
re you looking for a change of career to something more rewarding? Or just fancy moving to another provider?
Due to continued growth, we are recruiting for both experienced and trainee carers for our client, who provides community care services in the local community around Cornwall. These are permanent contracts with regular shifts in a reputable company.
You will enjoy visiting service users in their own homes to ensure they get the helping hand and care they need. Whether it’s a simple cup of tea and a chat, or help with personal care and mobility, or even feeding their pet! Each day will be a little different.
- £10.60 ph, £9.80ph if visit is for more than 2 hours.
- Enhanced bank holiday and night rates
- Staff accommodation available
- Mileage and travel time paid
- Free Uniform
- Pool cars available for work
- Ongoing training and support
- Support to gain Care Certificate / NVQ 2/ NVQ 3
- Support to progress to management level – support with NVQ 5
- Yearly bonus
- Full and part time permanent contracts
- Financial assistance
- Away days and monthly incentives
- Supporting service users in their day to day living, ensuring they are safe and comfortable and living as independently as possible
- Helping with toileting , washing , dressing , meal times and medication
- Accompanying to appointments, shops, events and days out
- Being a familiar face, someone to make them feel comfortable and safe in your presence and be improving their lives wherever possible.
- Ideally previous experience within care capacity, whether this be community, care home, hospital or similar or perhaps caring for a family member, though not essential as full training given
- You must be a driver with a valid driving licence, ideally with access to car, though pool cars available
- Be able to work every other weekend
- Friendly, trustworthy and caring nature
- Able to work shifts (7am-2pm and 4pm-10pm) or one or the other. Some flexibility maybe available depending on circumstances and skills
For full details or to apply for this post, please submit your CV.
Job Reference: CCC010
Closing Date: 21/10/2021