Salary: £10.25 - 10.25 per hour + +Holiday Pay
Recruiter: Cornwall Staff Agency
Night Customer Assistants
We are actively recruiting for Night Customer Assistants for our client, a busy supermarket chain based in Helston.
You will meet great people, learn new things and be part of a specialist, diverse team where everyone is welcome. It takes lots of different people to run a store and this is a job for doers, with plenty of variety. It is a committed role, full of everyday challenges, but that is one of the things that makes it so exciting.
Temporary work starting October 26th until at least November 3rd.
Full training provided- Paid!
We pay weekly + Holiday pay.
You will be responsible for-
- Ensuring customers receive an easy, seamless, and personalised experience.
- Delivering department routines
- Manually condensing stock and handling products with care to maintain product quality.
- Championing the reduction of food waste
- Following company policies and adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in the store and helping customers by giving great natural service
- Replenishing products within the store
- At times, you may be required to accept deliveries into the store.
- Always keeping areas clean and tidy.
You will need-
- To be over the age of 18.
- Have a background in retail/customer service.
- A passion for delivering great service, greeting customers with a smile, and serving them with pride.
- The ability to build rapport with customers, meaning they leave the store having experienced a great shopping trip.
- To take the initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers.
- Work well within a team and communicate effectively and openly with others.
- Build relationships with colleagues to create a team spirit, having fun and celebrating success.
- Be at work on time, well presented and ready to be a brand ambassador.
Shift times: Nights- 8pm- 8am.
Salary: £10.25 per hour.
Covid safety measures taken in all workplaces.
To be consider for these great roles – please apply now!
Job Reference: Helston