Salary: £150 - £180 per day
Position: Fixed Term
Hours: 9 Hours a day
Recruiter: Coast Activity Programme
About the role:
As a camp manager, your responsibility is overseeing the whole camp. You will be signing children in and out and ensuring that you are welcoming parents’ and children with an enthusiastic and positive manner. Ensuring that every family feels valued and supported. You will have a full and in-depth understanding of our core values, policies, and procedures. You will be responsible for ensuring that the children all feel, safe, happy and are engaged with the camp. You will lead the camp welcoming as well as ensure camp day to day running is smooth.
As camp manager, you will be responsible for managing and supporting staff, you will be included in ratios. You will be leading some sessions and ensuring coaches are confident in leading sessions. As camp manager you will need a high level of safeguarding awareness and training for this can be provided. As camp manager you will need to be communicating with the Manager and working together to ensure the camp is running to high professional standards.
• Over 18 years old
• Available to work during the School Holidays
• A passion for, and at least 12 months’ experience of working with children and/or young people between 5 – 17 years
• Knowledge and experience of managing a childcare camp (programming, health and safety, and customer care).
• Possesses bags of energy and enthusiasm
• Can demonstrate a passion for working with children
• Have initiative and ability to work independently
• High level of safeguarding awareness
• Willingness to adapt
• Detail-orientated, especially regarding following policies and health and safety
• A vibrant and resilient team player with leadership skills to install excitement and motivation in staff and children
• Good communication skills
• Desirable to have a level 3 childcare qualification / PGCE
• Paediatric first aid
• At least 3 months experience of managing
• Behaviour management experience
Hours: 9 hours per day, 4 days a week. School Holiday time only.
Salary: Dependent on qualifications and experience
APPLY TODAY BY UPLOADING YOUR CV
Job Reference: Coaches
Apply for this job
Closing Date: 01/03/2022