My client, an award winning hotel on the outskirts of Newquay are looking to recruit a Spa Receptionist on a temporary basis for the next 2 months to start ASAP! Flexible work with weekly pay. Ideally you will be available to work on weekends but they are not expecting you to work both days on a weekend.
• Warmly welcoming hotel and day spa guests to the spa area
• Making reservations on Premier Spa system for hotel guests, which includes treatments, experiences, swimming times and spa times (in person or by telephone)
• Giving information to guests on opening times, age restrictions, towel use, treatments and pool/spa etiquette
• Taking payments from day spa guests
• Processing payments and arrivals on Premier Spa system
A day’s training on the Premier Spa system will be provided. The working hours for this role will be 09:00 – 18:00 Monday to Sunday (flexible with days off but ideally working at least one day on the weekend)
Previous experience within the hospitality sector or a customer-orientated role is preferred. The pay rate for this role will be £10.00 an hour.
If you believe that you would be a suitable candidate for this role please submit your CV in the first instance.