Salary: competitive salary
Recruiter: Cornwall Staff Agency
- Opportunity not to be missed
- Maternity cover
- Competitive salary
- North Cornwall
Cornwall Staff Agency are recruiting a Spa Manager for two luxury sister hotels with spectacular sea views to oversee the day-to-day smooth-running of spa department.
As Spa Manager you will manage all aspects of the spa department, managing a large team over two hotels. Maintaining high standards and ensuring the very best guest experience.
You will be responsible to deliver an exceptional experience in the spa and wellness facilities nurturing staff and guest alike.
Key Responsibilities will include…
- Ensuring standards are met and exceeded
- Deliver a professional informal style
- One team approach over two sites
- Be hands on
- Adhere to all health and safety, hygiene
- Achievement budgets & goals
- Liaising with all other departments
- Recruit, train & develop new staff
Qualities you will need to display:
- Previous experience managing a spa
- A can-do attitude
- Be a hands-on team player, having an active role where you will be working alongside your team on all aspects of the role
- Communicate well
- Be highly organised
In return you will receive a competitive salary with a staff benefits, a contract position with live in accomdation on site to support relocation if needed.
Should you be interested in role and would like to be considered please send your CV in the first instance and we will be in contact shortly.
Job Reference: spamanager
Apply for this job