- Sous Chef
- North Cornwall
- Award winning Hotel operation & spa
- Salary: £28k
- Exciting challenge
Our client an award-winning hotel with stunning Restaurants situated overlooking the bay in North Cornwall are seeking a talented Sous Chef to join their team.
As a Sous chef, you must be very passionate to work with fresh produce working alongside some very talented chefs. You will be required to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen and all operations within, in absence of the Head chef.
You will also be in charge with ensuring the training and support for lower ranking chefs and they are keeping up with the standards set both in the ways of health and hygiene and quality.
You will maintain the restaurants ever changing modern British menu but with a European philosophy and influence, by using locally sourced fresh, organic and seasonal produce.
As a Junior Sous you:
- Will have demonstrable experience working under pressure, and will be passionate about working with daily changing creative menus
- Will have experience also working within weddings, events and other functions
- Will have a proven track leadership record within a mid-volume fine dining establishment, working with seasonal ingredients.
- Will be a natural leader, who has ideally helped recruit, train and assess your previous teams
- Will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a Senior Chef de Partie/Junior Sous chef capacity in an establishment with fresh ingredients.
This is a permanent position and we are ideally looking for candidates who would be immediately available to start. If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this possible please send your CV for consideration.
Reference ID: SCNEWQS2021
Job Reference: SCNEWQ2021