Salary: £28k per year
Recruiter: Cornwall Staff Agency
- Sous Chef
- Salary £28,000pa
- Immediate start
- Café, Bar and Bistro
Our client near Newquay, award-winning Spa, Café, Bar and Bistro with function facilities are looking to appoint a Sous chef for their busy Café.
Our client’s establishment is well known for its fresh seasonal food. The establishment promotes a full seasonal lunch and dinner menu. This café that promotes fantastic sea view produces high volumes of food throughout the summer.
As the Sous chef you would be required to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen and all operations within in absence of the head chef.
You will also be in charge with ensuring the training and support is there for the lower ranking chefs and they are keeping up with the standards set both in the ways of health and hygiene and quality.
- You will ideally have at least 2 years previous experience within a similar role and at the same level.
- You will be able to cope with working in a high-pressure environment
- You will have excellent knowledge of seasonal foods and dishes
- You will have exceptional communication skills and be able to show authority
- You will be a team player and work effectively as part of a team
- You will have a genuine love of food and a good imagination and flair for menu creation
This is a permanent position and we are ideally looking for candidates who would be available to start Immediately.
This role will involve split shifts.
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this possible, please send your CV for consideration.
Job Reference: PARL2237
Apply for this job