- Sous Chef
- Salary £27,000pa plus tips
- Beach views
- Start date: End of January
Excellent opportunity for a Sous Chef to work with one of Britain’s prestigious chefs in a modern restaurant with uninterrupted views.
This is the perfect opportunity for candidates looking to develop their skills and progress their careers in the long-term!
This modern luxury establishment offers local produce with scenic views of the ocean.
This remarkable restaurant is looking for a Sous Chef to join them to work along-side the Head Chef and fantastic kitchen team. Using locally sourced ingredients the successful Sous Chef will support the team in producing inventive British and Modern European Cuisine.
As Sous Chef you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Head Chef with daily kitchen operations and the supervision of kitchen staff.
- Being responsible for the running of the kitchen in the Head Chefs absence
- Leading by example, demonstrating correct cooking techniques and usage of kitchen equipment and ensuring all health & safety and food hygiene procedures are carried out and adhered to.
- Quality assurance of all food cooked and served on the premises ensuring food is delivered to customers in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner
- Providing assistance with the Head and Executive with conference and banqueting and weddings
- Food ordering, stock control and wastage reporting
- Offering ideas in relation to menu planning and improving overall kitchen performance
- Offering support and encouraging staff development within the kitchen
It is essential that you have a successful proven background working in a fine dining establishment, ideally to at least a 1-2 AA Rosette level. Be able to work alongside the Head and Senior Sous Chefs to develop a passionate kitchen brigade.
If you feel you have the experience and passion that is required to fulfil this Sous Chef position, then please do not hesitate and send your CV in the first instance.