Salary: £35k - 42k per year + plus gratuities
Recruiter: Cornwall Staff Agency
- Head Chef
- Traditional pub
- Near Falmouth
- Salary £35,000pa plus profit share giving you potential est total earning of £42,000pa plus gratuities
- Excellent Benefits
- Relocation accomdation available
- Immediate Start
Our client Near Falmouth, historic public house with rooms is looking to appoint a Head Chef for their busy pub.
Our client’s establishment is well known for its traditional food and daily specials. The establishment promotes a lunch and dinner menu. This characteristic building has a fantastic restaurant which produces high volumes of food throughout the summer and supporting the locals throughout the winter months.
As the Head Chef you would be required to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen and all operations.
You will also be in charge with ensuring the training and support is there for the Junior chefs and they are keeping up with the standards set both in the ways of health and hygiene and quality.
- You will ideally have at least 2 years previous experience within a similar role and at the same level.
- You will be able to cope with working in a high-pressure environment
- You will have excellent knowledge of seasonal foods and dishes
- You will have exceptional communication skills and be able to show authority
- You will be a team player and work effectively as part of a team
- You will have a genuine love of food and a good imagination and flair for menu creation
This is a permanent position, and we are ideally looking for candidates who would be available to start Immediately.
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this position, please send your CV for consideration.
Job Reference: PARL2215
Apply for this job