We have a requirement for a site electrician to commence work with us on a ASAP START. Which is responsible for planned and reactive tasks within a busy community hospital environment a permanent role.
The appointment will have specific tasks to complete, solo, within a defined project plan.
Carry out planned preventative maintenance in accordance with schedules and using a handheld PDA if required.
We are looking for a site electrician to work, undertaking the following tasks:
- Carry out electrical repairs, this is to be undertaken without compromising the health and safety of the post holder or others.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance in accordance with schedules and using a handheld PDA if required.
- Always ensure that work is carried out with full attention to health and safety policies and procedures.
- Report any accidents, trips, spills, hazards or near misses in accordance with procedures and guidance.
- Ensure that areas of work (workshops etc) are at all times maintained in a health and safe manner.
- Pro-actively report any areas for repair as and when they are identified and/or notified.
- Where required, supervise, and direct the work of specialist sub-contractors.
- Where required, be responsible for the completion and issue of Permit to Works.
- Complete time sheets and any other relevant forms in accordance with deadlines and guidance.
- Undertake stock taking and reporting as required and maintain accurate records of stock levels.
- Where required, carry out minor administrative tasks.
- Consistently deliver demonstrable high-quality services to our Service Users.
- Regular liaison with site occupiers/Service User.
- Report any issue immediately that may affect the Service User/service of the site.
- Electrical Installation
- C&G 2391
- 18th Edition
You must have
- Your own safety boots and appropriate work attire
- Your own standard tools
- Your own transport
The salary per annum will be up to £35,000 depending on experience.
The working week will be Monday to Friday - Hours between 8:00am – 18:00pm, Standard 37.5 hours per week
Callout is in addition with a retainer of £100.00 per week of covering, approximately 1 in 5 but upon completion of relevant site training and induction.
There is also parking on site.
To find out more, please send your cv in the first instance.