Job Type: Temporary
Hours: Ad Hoc
Date Posted: 02/12/2019
Ref: KG 38308
We are currently seeking a Sign Installer to provide high quality workshop and installation services in the Falmouth area.
This is a temporary role available on an ad hoc basis with dates to be agreed on a monthly basis, suitable for someone who is self-employed or working in a flexible role already. Those applying must have experience in a similar field.
Working closely with a small team, you main duties and responsibilities will include:
- To install and repair exterior and interior signs along with the installation, maintenance and repair of lighted, low voltage electrical signs, standard wood, steel and plastic signs with vinyl lettering
- Interpreting and following scaled drawings to ensure work is to specification and standard
- Assist in erecting and disassembling of scaffolding tower and other makeshift structures
- Work to agree schedule as set out by Production & Procurement Manager
- Ensure that estimate, worksheet and purchase order (where relevant) are in existence and agreed with the client before work on any project commences
- Liaise with suppliers as required, raising a PO for any orders.
- Ensure that stock levels of department related consumables and stock items are maintained and any special materials required for a job are ordered in good time
- Photograph assets once signs are installed and send into production manager
- Attend on site meetings with client as required
- Ensure all qualifications are kept current
- Look after and maintain all company equipment to ensure its continued, safe use
If you feel you meet the requirements of the role then apply now.
Alternatively, email email@example.com