Salary: £24,380 - £25,970 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Location: Leedstown, (between Helston and Hayle) Supported Living Cornwall
Do you want to be treated like you make a difference? Become a Havencare Hero! Havencare Homes and Support is a registered charity that has been shortlisted from over 400 nominations for the 2022 “Outstanding Employer” award. Some of the reasons include:
- great rates of pay
- birthday, Christmas, and work anniversary vouchers
- refer a friend scheme earning employees up to £550 for each person successfully recruited
- paid blue light membership card (get discounts and deals on the high street)
- paid training and fantastic development opportunities
- clear career pathways,
- pension scheme and generous annual leave
- independent employee assistance programme
- compassionate leadership, focusing on people, and a real team ethic
We need an enthusiastic, fun-loving, and resilient person to take on the role of a Service Manager within a Supported Living service based in Leedstown. Two people who have learning disabilities and autism will be supported to live here with their own tenancies.
The ability to engage and work with the people who need our support, and their staff teams is essential as this role will lead from the front and carry out both management and direct support duties. You will have great organisational skills with a ‘can-do’ attitude. You will see the best in people and help them to realise their potential and direct their own lives though opportunity and choice. You will have unwavering values of Transparency, Engagement and Quality, and ideally understand Positive Behaviour Support (PBS). This is not essential as Havencare provides great training, but you will need to be a quick learner!
This is a 24 hour, 365 days per year service and you will need to be flexible to work as the service requires, including mornings, daytime, nights and weekends. You will support the localised out of hours on-call service on a rota basis (after a successful probation period)
Essential for the role:
• Recognised professional qualification – minimum NVQ or Diploma Lv.3 Social Care - or desire to complete
• Full UK driver’s licence and have use of a car.
• Enhanced DBS check and subscription to the Update Service, right to work in the UK and two satisfactory references.
Closing date: 9th May 2022
If your application is successful, any offer of employment will be subject to:
A satisfactory Enhanced DBS check and subsequent registration for the DBS Update Service
2 acceptable / satisfactory references
Evidence of eligibility / right to work in the UK
Please contact Havencare’s recruitment team on email@example.com if you have any queries.
Closing Date: 9th May 2022