Job Title: Senior Sales Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 DOE
Location: St Austell
Senior Sales Manager
My client is an established award-winning manufacturer with a passion for sustainability and the environment.
Due to continued success, the company are looking to strengthen their management team and secure the services of a Senior Sales Manager to oversee all sales revenue generation.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be instrumental in driving the growth of revenue and sales within the UK and International marketplace.
The role is twofold as you will oversee a small sales team based at the companies Head office in Cornwall who will be accountable for existing customer retention and organic growth, whilst the key to your own success will be on your ability to open communication with senior buyers, building and retaining relationships on a business to business platform, with the acquisition of new corporate customers.
This is a quota-carrying position where you will have a proven record of managing and developing major accounts with a high turnover.
- Proven B2B sales experience in a similar role
- Managing and developing major accounts with a high turnover.
- Professional communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Previous track history of reaching decision-makers
- Experience in managing and developing a sales team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong working relationships
- Ambitious with a strong work ethic,
What’s on offer
The successful Sale Manager will receive:
A generous basic salary plus high OTE
Job Ref: HQ24092
Closing Date: 31/01/2021