Location: St Agnes, Isles of Scilly
Salary: £9.50 - £10.50 per hour
Hours: Full Time
Recruiter: Winners Recruitment
My client on The Isles of Scilly are seeking an experienced Kitchen Porter to join their kitchen team for the 2022 season.
This pub is a popular destination with visitors to the islands and is very busy in the height of the season.
Serving traditional pub food as well as an additional selection of seafood, meat, vegetarian, and vegan meals, the food is freshly prepared from quality ingredients sourced from local businesses.
The ideal candidates will have:
- a experience working within a fast paced environment with a high volume of covers.
- A calm demeanor
- Always ensure a safe working environment with an understanding of the importance of Health and Hygiene standards and COSHH
You’ll need to:
- Wash cutlery, crockery, pots and pans for the kitchen and front of house.
- Ensure floors are kept clean and grease free.
- Clear all rubbish and emptying bins when required.
- Help receive, check, rotate and put goods away
This is a seasonal position (approx. 34 weeks) and applicants must be able to commit to the entire period starting as soon as possible through to the end of October when the season ends.
Offering £9.50 - £10.50 per hour based on experience, plus end of season bonus, full-time position within live-in accommodation charged at £52.50 per week including food and laundry facilities.
A rent rebate of 40% on rental, due at the end of the season, subject to season completion and room condition.
Paid passage from Penzance to the Island for the successful candidate
To find out more contact Steph at Winners Recruitment, Truro or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: 25411
Apply for this job
Closing Date: 11/03/2022