Care Taker wanted!
We are looking for a care taker to cover some temporary work in a School in the Falmouth area. This role will likely be on-going, 35 hours per week.
The main purpose of the role is to undertake general maintenance of the Trust’s school buildings and facilities, To assist in maintaining the security of the school buildings and grounds at all times.
We are looking for someone who has a minimum of 3 years practical experience of building / grounds maintenance work.
You will need to be:
- Physically able to undertake the duties of the role
- Able to have your own transport to attend callouts as required and to travel to other schools as required
- Self-motivated & enthusiastic.
- Confident in having the Ability to work on own initiative.
- Able to communicate at all levels.
- Practical approach, able to work to tight deadlines.
- Comfortable with children and young people.
- Understanding and have commitment to the protection and safeguarding of children and young people
This could end up as a permanent position for the right candidate, You must have an Enhanced DBS check.
The pay rate for this role will be £10-£11.75 an hour, we pay you on a weekly basis!
If you think you are suitable for this role and are available for work please apply now.