Sales And Account Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full time
Salary: £20,000 + Commission
Date Posted: 06/02/2020
Ref: KG 38638
We are currently seeking an Account Manager for an expanding business based on the outskirts of Truro.
The main purpose of the role will be to effectively manage and develop client relationships. Delivering excellent service to create long standing partnerships to further develop business opportunities.
Candidates applying must have experience in both account management but be confident in a Sales capacity as well. Duties of the role are extremely varied but will include client management and upselling to enhance and improve business.
Role and Responsibilities include:
- Proactively, manage, maintain and develop a portfolio of clients to achieve personal sales targets.
- Identify and analyse existing client needs
- Develop strategic account relationships.
- Promote client awareness of the full portfolio of products and services offered, in order to extend their portfolio purchase.
- Accurately record and present sales performance activity and ‘pipeline’ forecast.
- Accurately measure and report on all Sales/Project activity on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Develop strategic and commercial plans for each client within your portfolio to enrich client accounts and deliver personal sales targets.
- Negotiate, agree, communicate and effectively to ensure contract terms are appropriate, commercially viable and competitive.
- Cost and negotiate solutions which take account of all cost elements
A can do attitude with an understand of customer service and the importance of client relationships is key.
If you hold the relevant skills and experience then apply now to be considered. Alternatively, email email@example.com.