Location: St Austell
Salary: £18k - 20k per year
Recruiter: Cornwall Staff Agency
Our client, a provider of corporate sports and music hospitality based in St Austell, has an exciting opportunity open for an eager and organised Sales Administrator to join their growing company. No industry experience required; the roles is suited to candidates looking to build a career within Events & Hospitality. Full training provided.
Hours – Monday – Friday: 09:00 – 17:00
Salary – £18,000 - £20,000 (experience-dependant)
You must –
- Have strong and varied administrative skills
- Have great organizational skills
- Be hard-working and eager to learn & progress
- Event Tickets: Chasing tickets from suppliers and sending out all tickets to clients in good time, ahead of events.
- Telephones: Responding to incoming calls and queries
- Website Management: Maintaining the company’s website through our client’s content management system.
- Event Flyers: Producing & designing event flyers to be sent out for each event.
- Prices: Chasing suppliers for prices for event requests.
- Additional administrative tasks: Providing administrative support where required to our client’s Finance Manager including a limited amount of data entry
- Very occasional work outside of office hours*: On occasion it may be necessary to support senior staff in running sporting lunch or dinner events outside of normal office hours and/or away from St. Austell
Parking available nearby.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV across in the first instance or call us on 01726 879600.
Job Reference: SalesAdmin
Apply for this job