Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full time
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Date Posted: 02/12/2019
Ref: KG 38279
We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Administrator within the Redruth area.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an ever growing manufacturer.
Full time hours, Monday – Friday.
Key Responsibilities include
• Customers calling into the office are to be served and assisted as appropriate in a timely manner.
• Collate all information onto the database for estimating and costing purposes
• Daily filing of all paperwork in various systems, and dealing with post received for action.
• To maintain and update the customer and supplier databases
• Handling customer enquiries, requests for quotations and customer orders.
• Monitor stock levels and replenish where necessary of stationery and consumables for both the office and the production department
• Correctly booking in of stock deliveries on Sage and notifying suppliers of any discrepancies, stock taking as required
• Drawing up daily loading lists for drivers, handling driver paperwork and working hour requirements, downloading of driver cards.
• Handling Ebay and website orders, preparing products for posting/collection by couriers
• Field incoming phone calls in a timely manner and to relevant person
• Adhoc duties as required by General Manager & Managing Director
Candidates need to be used to working in a busy, team environment with ability to multitask when necessary.
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role then apply now.
Alternatively, email Katie.email@example.com