Salary: £6.56 - £13.70 per hour depending on age and shift
Recruiter: Winners Recruitment
Winners Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership with Angard Staffing as a dedicated recruitment partner for the Royal Mail.
We are looking to recruit 15 temporary sorting staff to cover the busy Christmas period at the Truro depot.
The role is physically demanding & can involve working unsociable hours depending on the demand. We’re looking for individuals that are flexible in their working approach as on occasion you may be asked to stay on after the proposed end time or start earlier.
The role will suit someone that is comfortable with
•Moving and Sorting Mail
• Segregating different types of mail
• Operating sorting machines
• Sorting letters and packets manually
• Shift work
• Safety awareness
• Following standard processes & operating procedures
Required Skills and Experience:
• Clear Criminal Record Check
• Good understanding of English language
• Good quality of spoken English
• Physically fit enough to complete and carry out a physically demanding role
• Previous experience within a warehouse environment is preferred
• Able to lift heavy mail sacks, weighing up to 20kg each
You will need to be 18 years or older to work night shifts at this location.
Hourly Rate & Details of pay:
Christmas Rates 01/11/2021 – Jan 2022 (Exact Date TBC)
Mon – Sat 0600 – 2200 £11.40ph Mon – Sat – 2200 – 0600 £13.70ph Sunday – 0600 – 2200 £13.70ph Sunday – 2200 – 0600 £17.50ph Bank Holiday £17.35ph
Standard Rates Current to 31/10/2021 16 to 17 Years: £4.62 to £7.05 p/h (Shift Dependent) 18 to 20 Years: £6.56 to £9.00 p/h (Shift Dependent) 21 to 22 Years: £8.36 to £10.00 p/h (Shift Dependent) 23 Years & Over: £8.91 to £10.99 p/h (Shift Dependent)
Contact Bruce Small for more details on how to apply.
Job Reference: HQBS270921
Closing Date: 25/11/2021