Location: Bodmin, Cornwall, England
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: GBP25000 - 45000 per Annum
Date Posted: 30/07/2019
Wise employment are recruiting for an RF Engineer for a market leading design and Manufacturing Company in Bodmin.
This is a Full Time, Permanent position.
36 hours per week with potential overtime
£25,000 – £45,000 (depending on experience)
- Use software and other tools to develop new product designs;
- Use software and other tools to maintain existing product designs;
- Participate in selection of manufacturing and assembly techniques;
- Maintain good records on design and design approach;
- Liaise with the Company’s sales team in support of quoting activities as directed by the HoEP;
- Provide technical support to test and measurement staff in the Microwave Laboratory;
- Work with managers and supervisors to implement the Company’s policies and business objectives;
- Carry out any other duties reasonable within capability as required by the HoEP.
- Experience of microwave frequencies above 8 GHz;
- Familiarity with EM simulation and modelling tools, particularly HFSS, COMSOL or CST;
- An appreciation of antenna theory and design;
- An appreciation of machining and mechanical assembly techniques;
- Excellent general IT skills, particularly using Microsoft Word, Excel and Access;
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines;
- Ability to use initiative, be proactive and work effectively as part of a team;
- Eligible to work in UK.