Salary: £30k per year + Exc Benefits
Recruiter: Cornwall Staff Agency
- Restaurant Manager
- Full-Time - Permanent Position
- Fantastic beach facing setting
- Salary Up to £30k DOE, plus a generous tip share.
The iconic and stunningly located Restaurant/Bar with rooms that sits on this beautifully located sea facing spot, just outside Newquay, with stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean are seeking an experienced hands on Restaurant Manager to join their team.
This operation consists of a vibrant, highly regarded 120 cover restaurant and contemporary bar, with a large wrap around terrace, and 17 highly sought after, boutique bedrooms.
This is an opportunity to be part of the senior team, at a rapidly expanding company, that puts people at the heart of its business.
As Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running and oversight of all areas of the operation.
You will support the General Manager in delivering our social, financial and environmental objectives by putting our guests needs first, and by supporting a culture of training and development amongst the team.
You will be a natural leader, great communicator and have a genuine love of delivering a memorable guest experience.
This is an operational, hands-on role that would suit someone with a strong F & B background within a brand led, guest focussed organisation.
An understanding/knowledge of managing high quality, boutique bedrooms would also be an advantage.
We are looking for:
- An experienced, commercially astute, hospitality professional with a strong F & B background in high quality, fast paced restaurants and bars.
- A genuine people person who naturally puts the guest first and wants to get the best out of their team.
- Someone with extensive food and wine knowledge and an interest in developing a culture of excellence amongst their team
- An excellent communicator and people manager, who is calm under pressure and thrives in a fast-paced working environment
This role offers an excellent package of £30k + excellent benefits that are associated with this group.
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role, please send your cv in the first instance.
Job Reference: RM2022NEW
Apply for this job