Salary: £10.50 - 10.50 per hour
Recruiter: Cornwall Staff Agency
Restaurant Manager – Luxury Hotel, Restaurant in a stunning coastal location
· Immediate start date
· Salary of £10.50 per hour
· Immediate start
· Live in accomdation available
Cornwall Staff Agency are looking for a warm, friendly professional Restaurant Manager to join our client’s fine dining restaurant. This spectacular restaurant overlooks the estuary serving the best of local produce.
The ideal person must be hands on working to exceed guest expectations in a relax manner. Working closely with senior management and food and beverage staff.
Key Responsibilities will include…
· Lead a team exceeding quest expectation
· Adhering to company Health and safety procedures
· Customer care and guest complaint handling
· Hosting the restaurant with a warm friendly demeaner
· Provide training and development to all team members
· Plan rota and staff ratios
· Work closely with senior management team
Qualities you will need to display:
· Previous experience in fine dining restaurant
· Knowledge of health and safety
· High attention to detail
· The ability to gauge and manage staff to guest ratios
· Good communication and coordination skills
· Previous Restaurant Management experience
The Hourly rate for this role is £10.50 per hour, working hours will be varied and include weekends and evenings. This is a full-time permanent position.
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate and are available to start immediately, please send your CV for consideration.
Job Reference: PARL2156
Apply for this job