- Near Looe
- Salary £14ph
- Seasonal position till November
Cornwall Staff Agency are looking for a passionate Restaurant Manager to join our client’s Holiday Park newly refurbished restaurant near Looe on Cornwall’s South Coast.
The ideal person will have previous restaurant Management experience. You must driven and engaging with a seasonal team, supporting all staff members FOH and BOH, succeeding outstanding customer service.
You will be responsible for all Food & Beverage operations in the complex while working closely with Senior Manager.
Key Responsibilities will include but not limited to…
- Smooth running of the day to day operation
- Maintain levels of service
- Safety to all customers and staff
- Adhere to all food safety & H&S legislation
- Monitor & control all stocks & ordering
- Cash Handling
- Communication & training to all team members
- Sales drives and up sales
- Creating weekly rota & manage staff ratio’s
- Recruitment or permanent & Seasonal team
- Working closely with colleagues to continually develop
- Liaising with all Senior Management
Qualities you will need to display:
- Restaurant management experience
- Experience working with fast paced operations
- Previous experience in a similar management role
This is a permanent position and we are ideally looking for candidates and would be immediately available to start. You will need to be flexible to the Holiday parks needs.
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this position, please send your CV for consideration.