Salary: £25,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Recruiter: Winners Recruitment
My client in Looe have a fantastic opportunity for a Restaurant Manager to their team at this busy holiday park
Reporting to the Complex Manager, you will lead and oversee the management of all aspects of the Main Restaurant within the main complex, driving industry leading customer restaurant experience, speed of service and performing within a safe and immaculate environment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring high levels of presentation are always maintained both front and back of house.
• Ensuring any offers and promotions are ran at correct times.
• Placing orders to ensure stock is available and that stock levels are correct and gross profit margins are achieved.
• Ensuring teams are trained and developed in correct procedures and policies.
• Running team incentives to promote sales and ensuring up selling is everyday practice.
• Ensuring the food presentation and potion control is of an acceptable standard when leaving the kitchen and to liaising with the Chef directly.
The successful Person will:
• Hold Food Hygiene Level 2 and Level 3.
• Be COSHH trained.
• Have proven experience in commercial awareness and business acumen.
• Have experience of leading and developing others.
• Hold strong and effective communicating and influencing skills.
• Waste management experience is desirable.
This is a full-time permanent position offering an annual salary of £25,000 plus bonus package
Driving is essential due to the location of the holiday park
Please note as a family holiday park background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out if appropriate’
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Job Reference: 25290
Apply for this job
Closing Date: 07/03/2022